Careers At YWCA Chicago
Current job opportunities are posted here as they become available.
Operations & Quality Assurance Supervisor
||Early Childhood Services|
COMPELLING OPPORTUNITY FOR SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO FULFILL ON THEIR PURPOSE, MAKE A MEANINGFUL DIFFERENCE FOR OTHERS, AND ADVANCE THEIR CAREER! The YWCA of Metropolitan Chicago, a 21st Century, business-savvy, social enterprise committed to “Eliminating Racism and Empowering Women,” is seeking an EARLY HEAD START OPERATIONS & QUALITY ASSURANCE SUPERVISOR. This is a full time, exempt position, reporting directly to the Early Head Start Director.
Overall Purpose: Assess the ongoing operational needs of each partner site to ensure all Early Head Start guidelines, including financial and statistical reporting are met.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of EHS policies and procedures, changes and federal and state regulations and ensure all Early Head Start employees understand regulations and changes
- Plan the implementation and facilitation of activities and events, budget spending, material production and resource allocation for partner agencies
- Arrange and coordinate training sessions and meetings with Early Head Start Grantee staff
- Coordinate delivery of CACFP program to ensure regulations are met and claims are submitted
- Hire and retain staffing for the data and compliance/ERSEA specialist, fiscal specialist and professional development specialist
- Develop a system for gathering and compiling all data related to the EHS and work with the Data & Compliance specialist to ensure ERSEA regulations are met
- Coordinate with the Child Care Assistance program and work with families to ensure no relapses in their approval for subsidies
- Provide vigorous oversight to ensure all HSPPS and report requirements are met
- Coordinate with YWCA Metro Chicago Economic Empowerment Director to ensure ongoing full time or temporary employment is available for families
- Develop relationships with higher education systems to ensure high quality, cost effective options to achieve Head Start qualification standards
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, social welfare, public administration, or one of the social sciences
- Experience in human services program management, including program planning, operations & evaluation, and the use of MIS
- Excellent fiscal and data management skills
- Ability to pass a health examination and a criminal background check
- Ability to travel locally and to work nights and weekends as needed
- Thrives in an environment in which collaboration, partnership and empowerment are the key cultural elements
Applicant Tracking System Powered by